Out of School Hours Care
At the Kingsbury Primary School Out of School Hours Care, we provide a quality school-aged care service in a warm and friendly environment for the children of Kingsbury Primary and Our Lady of the Way Schools. During the school term, we offer Before School Care, After School Care and full days of care on Pupil Free Days. Our program offers a wide range of indoor and outdoor activities tailored to each child at the program in accordance with the My Time, Our Place Framework. Nutritious meals and snacks are provided. During the holidays, we offer a Vacation Care program full of fun and stimulating experiences including excursions to zoos, museums and the movies.
Our aim is to deliver a program that is community-based, flexible and meets each child’s need for care in a creative, stimulating, safe and secure environment. As a truly inclusive program, our philosophy is to:
- Ensure Foundation and other new children have a smooth transition into the program.
- Provide and cater for the middle years of child development.
- Meet the interests and needs of each child.
- Treat each child with respect, equity and fairness.
- Value all staff, children and family members.
- Use cultural and background information to enhance program design and individual requirements.
- Give all children opportunities to contribute, participate and feel they belong in the service.
- Create and organise challenging experiences in areas that a child may not have experienced before.
- Meet the needs of our community and support our school.
Please see the link below for our Program Information Brochure.