Out of School Hours Care
At the Kingsbury Primary School Out of School Hours Care, we provide a quality school-aged care service in a warm and friendly environment for the children of Kingsbury Primary and Our Lady of the Way Schools. During the school term, we offer Before School Care, After School Care and full days of care on Pupil Free Days. Our program offers a wide range of indoor and outdoor activities tailored to each child at the program in accordance with the My Time, Our Place Framework. Nutritious meals and snacks are provided. During the holidays, we offer a Vacation Care program full of fun and stimulating experiences including excursions to zoos, museums and the movies.
Our aim is to deliver a program that is community-based, flexible and meets each child’s need for care in a creative, stimulating, safe and secure environment. As a truly inclusive program, our philosophy is to:
- Ensure Foundation and other new children have a smooth transition into the program.
- Provide and cater for the middle years of child development.
- Meet the interests and needs of each child.
- Treat each child with respect, equity and fairness.
- Value all staff, children and family members.
- Use cultural and background information to enhance program design and individual requirements.
- Give all children opportunities to contribute, participate and feel they belong in the service.
- Create and organise challenging experiences in areas that a child may not have experienced before.
- Meet the needs of our community and support our school.
Please see the link below for our Program Information Brochure.
To access the program, it is compulsory that an enrolment form has been filled out and returned prior to the child’s first day of attendance. We strongly recommend that all families complete the enrolment form for their child/ren.
Once enrolled, you are able to book routine and casual sessions of care throughout the year.
Please complete the 2019 OSHC Enrolment Form found in the link below and return it to our school office or to the program in the Multi-Purpose Room.
Bookings and My Family Lounge
Bookings can be made by using the My Family Lounge application on iPhone and Android, by calling the program directly on 9462 2354, or via email to
For first time families, please return your enrolment form to our service before making a booking. From there, we will assist you in setting up your My Family Lounge account so that you can update your details and make casual bookings conveniently through your phone.
Child Care Subsidy
The Child Care Subsidy is the main way the Government assists families with their child care fees.
Some basic requirements must be satisfied for an individual to be eligible to receive the Child Care Subsidy for a child. These include:
- The age of the child (must be 13 or under and not attending secondary school)
- The child meeting immunisation requirements
- The individual, or their partner, meets the residency requirements
The amount you may be eligible for depends on:
- Your family’s income
- The hourly rate cap based on the type of child care you use and your child’s age, and
- The hours of recognised activities you and your partner do
For assistance in applying for the Child Care Subsidy, call the Family Assistance Office on 136 150, or click on the following link: